- OR make payments to 0403171014
- Excel and Grace Int Services
- FCMB. (Then send proof of payment via whatsapp to 08158493030).
There's no polite way to say this so I won't even try.
Doing business in Nigeria is WICKEDLY HARD.
Power alone is 10 problems combined.
Finding (and keeping) good employees.
Transportation and logistics, etc.
The list is endless.
There are also some issues that are location based. Issues that can only be understood by business owners in particular locations.
* Obio Akpor (You know this one abi?). _
* PHED (If you know, you know)
* Strong dependence on referrals (who you know and who knows you).
* Entitlement mentality of the work force (true or false?), etc.
These are some key problems business owners in Port Harcourt have to deal with.
Plus, they have to deal with capturing sales using INSTAGRAM from Port Harcourt... As if the headaches aren't enough.
We believe that with the right strategy, push and momentum, BIG RESULTS can be produced from your "small business", just like we've done with our businesses.
Let's show you how we've done it.
Join us at: "small business - BIG RESULTS - Using Instagram".
* Date: May 18th
* Venue: Swiss spirit hotel, Stadium road
* Time: 9am - 2pm
1. Nnamdi Ibe @excelandgrace (Senior Partner Excel and Grace Consulting) - "Before you jump on Instagram: How business empires are built".
2. Festus Erewele (Regional head, Business banking, Benin region, First bank) - "Money Management Methods".
3. Emily Wale-Koya @Emilyspeakslife(Founder, School of Personal Branding) - How to BRAND yourself and your business for profit online (Instagram).
4. Ella Umeh- Ezeadilieje @Veronicasdaughter) - "How to use STORIES to grow your business on the INSTAGRAM".
5. Wendy Wendy Prince Amahdi @WomeninPortHarcout ). - "How to build INFLUENCE on the INSTAGRAM"
Fee: N35,000 - (Early bird N20,000 - valid till 17th of May). _
To register, make payments to Excel and Grace Int Services, 0403171014, FCMB. Send proof of payment via whatsapp to 08158493030
Copyright Excel and Grace consulting 2019.