SERIOUSLY, HOW GOOD IS YOUR IDEA?
Afraid of taking the big risk of starting a business with your idea? Get this ebook now.
It is simple 37 page ebook designed with easy to read fonts, clear stories and actions you can easily take.
If you follow the 3 simple steps in this book, you will know if you have a good business idea or not.
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS BOOK?
Have you been thinking any of these thoughts?
- I have too many business ideas, but I don’t know which one to start.
- I want to start a side hustle before leaving my job. I have a lot of ideas, but I don’t know what to do next.
- I have lots of notebooks and diaries filled with ideas but, I haven’t done anything with any of them.
- I see people I am smarter than doing businesses. I have some thoughts, but I’m afraid they won’t like my idea.
- I want to start a business but I don’t want to waste money.
- What is I try and lose all my money, what will people say?
- I don’t like my job. I am passionate about something, but I don’t know if it is a good idea.
If this sounds like you, then you need help with gauging your business ideas.
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM THIS EBOOK?
With the help of this book, you will guage your ideas and find out if they are good. And if they are good, then you will have the confidence to get started.
If, however you find out that the idea isn’t good, at least you would go to bed knowing you didn’t waste money.
What you will uncover from this E-Book:
- The mistake you are making with your ideas.
- Even though you think your idea is good, so what?
- Why your haters [and village people] will be needed.
- The 3 steps to take to gauge your ideas.
You will also get these BONUSES when you order you copy:
- How to create irresistible offers Ebook, from my friend Emmauel Akpe, the prince of copywriting.
- A free resource that would prepare you for the role of a CEO when you eventually start the business.
- Free access to the replay of a live session I had with John Obidi where we talked about business of the future.
- 5 videos that would also help you think through your business ideas, deal with your fears of starting.
HOW MUCH IS THIS BOOK?
You get this book and all the bonuses for just N1000.
Would you like to guage your next idea? Or even some of the old ones you’ve had?
The do so NOW with just N1000.
HOW TO ORDER
2. Do a transfer of N1000 to:
Excel and Grace Consulting,
Send proof of payment to 08150579146
Your book to me is like a handbook that one needs to hold at all times. A manual when venturing into business.
In my family, a lot of us have started things that ended up in "I used to " if you know what I mean.
That has been a discouraging factor for me and I became slow at starting up something even though I know I have what it takes.
But after reading your book I've been really really encouraged to venture into some ideas I've written down.
I had been out of the industry for a few years and wanted to strengthen my writing skills. The real world practical exercises really helped me re-integrate into the news writing world.
After having one of my articles published in Click Journal's Magazine I got my first job!.
Adenike Akinyemi - Badejo
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS BOOK (OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT) FROM ME?
Well, My name is Nnamdi Ibe [@TheSurgeon].
I work with business owners who want to stop being hustlers, and become real entrepreneurs and empire builders.
My team and I do this by partnering with these business owners to build WELL MANAGED COMPANIES to run their businesses profitably.
After nearly 15 years of entrepreneurship, I’ve failed in many businesses, meaning I have experience.
I’ve also succeeded in a couple of them, and have helped hundreds of businesses succeed, and move from 6-figure businesses to 7, 8, and some even 9-fiugure businesses.
I am a sought after, Certified Business Consultant, Seasoned Entrepreneur and TEDx Speaker.
As a speaker and trainer, I have spoken in some of the most prestigious events in Nigeria and for organizations around Nigeria including TedxPortHarcourt, FERMA, Ikoyi Club, Dripples Cakes limited, The Event Show, Women in Port Harcourt Conference, The Wisdom Place Church, The Man Thing Conference, Sosai Renewable Services Limited, etc.
I am currently Senior Partner at Excel and Grace Consulting, Nigeria's fastest growing business consulting firm based in Port Harcourt, with clients all over Nigeria.
Some clients include Ikoyi Club, Calculux Nig Ltd, Jenny's Glow Company, PamDrive, Alcon Nigeria Limited, Catoky Group of Schools, Transviews Diagnostics Services, City of Hope Medical Center, Omo-Oria Oil Services Limited, etc.
All courses and materials we share are designed to be simple, easy to understand and implement.
With the volume of information in the world, we believe that you don’t need information.
You need transformation.
Our materials are simple guides designed to help you make that transformation.
I know you want this book. Don't you?
You missed out!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Copyright 2021, Excel and Grace Consulting - Disclaimer